June 27, 2011

I finished the song! Now what?


I can't begin to tell you how many calls and emails I've received over the years where writers are looking for a way to get their songs heard. Don't take this the wrong way, however most writers I've met don't have the drive to do what it takes to get out there. That's not a bad thing; that's just the way it is. Another thing I get is -- I've written several songs can you pitch them for me? Sure, send me all you've got. WRONG!!!!! sSo what do I do then?
AMP is working very hard on what I like to call the Unsigned Writers Holy Grail. It's called Nashville-in-a-Box, which is a virtual publishers, producers, and record label's music row. For now, you have to do it the old fashioned way: network, network, network. Another tool we are developing is AMP street. This is where you will have access to networking with literally hundreds of writers and artists like yourself when you become a member of AMP.  We are endorsed by the Grammy's and many other professional groups. If you're serious, you have to invest in your career, both time and money. No one is going to do it for free. Let us help you; come join us at www.myamp.org and evolutionofasong.blogspot.com and justin.tv/amptv and learn who we are. Get plugged in!!!!!!!!!

No comments: