September 24, 2011

How does God play in my music career ???????

  So you think you can do it on your own? Really? No joke? Interesting. So did Amy Winehouse, Jimmy Hendrix, Janis Joplin, Hank Williams, Kurt Cobain,- need I go own? When I hear someone one say they're in control-- what I hear is, their ego is in control and they're headed for a crash. How do I know that? You see, there was a time in my life when I didn't have God in my life and I crashed and burned. My career was going great and I was on the top of the hill. Eventually I rolled down that hill and hit a big rock. That rock was my ego.
 This thing we call the music business is like a 3 headed cyclops waiting to devour your heart and soul and eventually your life if you're not grounded. You can not ground yourself. You must have God. Let me repeat-- you must have God in your life? You only have to look at the history of the music business and see the devastation it has had on the lives of many gifted musicians. The demand on your life in this business is overwhelming if you don't understand the importance between God, Family and Career. Please listen to an old guy who learned the hard way. We at AMP truly want to walk with you on your spiritual journey as well as your music career.
  Here are some of the ways we suggest to get ready and grounded for a prosperous career and a happy and full life as you take this journey.

1.PRAY
2.READ YOUR BIBLE
3. FIND A CHURCH
4.SERVE AT YOUR CHURCH
5.GIVE BACK AND SERVE OTHERS
6. PUT OTHERS BEFORE YOURSELF
7. HELP SOMEONE ELSE ACHIEVE THEIR GOAL
8. STRIVE FOR EXCELLENCE IN ALL YOU DO
9. REMEMBER YOU'RE WORKING FOR GOD
10. ALL YOU DO, DO IT TO GLORIFY GOD

  If you strive for these 10 suggestions you will not believe the peace, happiness, fulfullment and success you will achieve. Also your definition of success will change as you begin to build a relationship with God and glorify him in all you do.  My name is J. Grady and I approve this message!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: