July 28, 2011

Do you have what it takes????

So you think you have what it takes to penetrate that impregnable wall in music land? What if I said forget it? Keep your day job! You may be thinking what a jerk! You may be right. I can't count how many times people told me that on my journey. There was one person who always believed in me. That person was me. If you don't believe in yourself there's a good chance neither will others.
My belief is this; if you've truly got the gift you can't stop. It's in your heart, your soul and your bones. When GOD GIVES US GIFTS, He does not base it on what other's opinions are. If you got it, claim it, own it and use it. God will do the rest. There is no doubt that at times you will be discouraged, but you can't allow that to stop you if you truly believe in yourself. Remember there are no great people just ordinary people accomplishing great challenges. Three words--Grow thick skin.  Do not listen to the nay sayers, listen to the yea sayers!!!! So when you're about ready to give up remember this -- Don't stop before the miracle happens. It could be the miracle was waiting on you 5 minutes later.

1 comment:

Vyrez said...

I know that this is right, great point of view. We all have to have that great passion in any thing we would like to do in this world. If you allow for any one to block your blessings from the Source. You are really doing your self an injustice when you go against your feelings of your self. That's a great Sin, which in turn will lead to the down fall of your dreams. Great work once again.