July 11, 2011

You can't handle the truth/A few good men

You can't handle the truth! A quote by Jack Nicholson from the movie A Few Good Men. Can you handle the truth? I can't tell you how many times I'm asked the question, how do I get my songs heard?  Are you ready for the truth? Not only is it tough, it's extremely tough. Why, you may ask? First of all there are literally thousands of writers and some of them with hundreds of songs trying to do the same thing you are. Then there's only a limited amount of publishers and producers etc. listening. So why even bother?
You have to ask yourself, are my songs good enough or could they be? I hope you answered yes. And if you did I have some good news. It is just as possible for you as it was for anyone else before you. First your songs have to be very good. Then you have to be willing to do the work to get there. If you're not willing to do the work to get there, don't even bother; it won't happen.
More good news! We are working very hard to develop a program for you to to make that happen. We will be launching our new website very soon. Stay tuned. For now check out our monthly web TV show -- at justin.tv/amptv

No comments: