July 12, 2012

MY MUSIC IS ON ITUNES NOW WHAT?

NOW WHAT


Now what? That seems to be the most commonly asked question I get these days. This is kind of how it goes. I have my music on itunes, my space, youtube. and all of the other digital stores out there. I'm on facebook, I tweet, blog and play venues when I get a chance. So do a million other aspiring musicians. Now what? There goes that nasty question again,

I'm sure your probably pulling your hair out by now. You may be thinking, should I give up, and your probably loaded with a lot of self doubt. The answer to should I give up, is an unequivocal no! Don't quit before the miracle!

You have made a good start if you've done all the above. If your feeling the doubt monster on your back, the first thing you need to do is get him off. The next  task for you to do to move forward is, change your paradigm of thinking. That starts from the inside - out. You see , this doubt monster ways a million pounds, and he is weighting you down. He comes to kill -- still and destroy. He will rob you of your passion, motivation , creativity and the will to persevere. To be at 100% you must, and I say it again, you must get rid of him.

If your asking, how do I get rid of this monster and you are ready with an intense desire and need to take on this monumental task; then and only then are you ready to move forward in your career. You may be thinking, but I need to be working on my music, marketing, promoting ECT. This is one of those times you have to put off what you want now, for what is best for you in the long-run.

I know I didn't answer in todays blog, the proverbial question, what now. I will be answering  that question soon. For now I would like you to ponder this blog. I'm waiting to hear from you and get your comments. Then we can move forward together.


Remember it starts from the inside - out     DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT. Thanks!

1 comment:

datboybomb said...

im definitely interested in hearing more